Wednesday, May 13, 2009

.::MSI Wind U100 Plus Gets Colorful!



MSI gets us all into the holiday/travelling mood with their latest Wind U100 plus ad campaign.

"Strolling down Avenue des Champs Elysees in Paris with style, I get swept off my feet by the Aegean Sea in Greece, let my hair down in a Brazilian Carnival, feast on the blanket of polar snow in bliss, and kick up a storm in Vegas, all with my Wind U100 PLUS! Lightweight in design equipped with superior functionality, Wind U100 PLUS is my best travel companion as I trek every city in the world, sharing all the wanderlust moments with the ones I love! My Wind, My colorful Wind U100 PLUS voyage!"









To learn more about this product:
MSI Website

Note:
Corbell currently carries Atom N280 CPU and 6 Cells version for the local market.
Black, White, Pink, Rose Champagne, Red, and Blue Wind U100Plus are all available now.

No comments:

Post a Comment